Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How can i move my virtual desktops to a new monitor , Move Virtual Desktops To Different Monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2575

Gary Rosner

Posted: 11/03/2017 23:31:18

Is there an easy way to move my virtual desktops from one monitor to another monitor?
Essentially, I have added a new additional monitor to my rig. I want to move the virtual desktops (and their actions) from their original location (e.g. Display 1) to my new monitor (e.g. Display 2). I know I can recreate them from scratch, but I am wondering if there is a better way.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/06/2017 19:54:07

Hello, Gary

Unfortunately, for now there is no ability to move virtual desktops from one monitor to other monitor.

I want to move the virtual desktops (and their actions) from their original location (e.g. Display 1) to my new monitor (e.g. Display 2).
Could you clarify what you mean by "their actions"?

Best regards.

Gary Rosner

Posted: 11/08/2017 01:15:56

To clarify "their actions", I am referring to the Hotkeys Actions window. So for example, say one of my actions uses a hot key to place window on a specified desktop located on Monitor 2. Hypothetically, if I was able to move a virtual desktop(s) fr om Monitor 2 to Monitor 3, then I would also want any actions to change so that my shortcut puts the window on monitor 3 (wh ere the new desktop is now located) instead.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/08/2017 16:10:08

Gary,

I want to move the virtual desktops (and their actions) from their original location (e.g. Display 1) to my new monitor (e.g. Display 2).
Hypothetically, if I was able to move a virtual desktop(s) fr om Monitor 2 to Monitor 3, then I would also want any actions to change so that my shortcut puts the window on monitor 3 (wh ere the new desktop is now located) instead.

We'll consider this as a feature request and will post in this topic when/if it's implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register