Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Unable to activate Actual Multiple Monitors , Actual Multiple Monitors registration » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4682

Dennis Stroble

Posted: 10/21/2017 01:45:59

I purchased version 8.6 of Actual Multiple Monitors on October 27, 2015.

I've been using this program without any problems on my computer until it completely crashed.

I had to replace the hard drive.

Now whenever I download v. 8.6 (or any other version) of Actual Multiple Monitors and try to activate it using the exact same activation key I was issued when I purchased it it won't activate.

I have gone to the actualtools website and have clicked on the "Restore the Registration Code" option, have typed in the email address I used when I first purchased the product and have clicked on the URL, installed the program, and then when I use the Registration code the product won't activate and I get the error messages shown below.

I am using the Windows 10 64-bit operating system.

What can be done to fix this so I can once again activate & use Actual Multiple Monitors?

As I have mentioned I no longer have this program installed on any other computers.

Dennis Stroble

Posted: 10/21/2017 01:47:26

Here are some other error messages I have received:

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/22/2017 21:58:21

Hello, Dennis

As you can see in the first message, you tried to enter the registration code for Actual Window Manager into wrong product – Actual Multiple Monitors.

The second message states that you apparently tried to enter the code into the latest version of Actual Window Manager, while the code only fits versions released before October 26, 2016. The latest version that can be registered with this code for is 8.9.1. You can download it here, as well as other versions.

Actual Window Manager might updated to the latest version and it can be the reason why you have the version 8.11.2. The option Check for updates automatically can be disabled completely here: Configuration module > Options > Check for updates > Automatically.
Also note that sub-option "Prompt before updating to a paid version" is enabled by default, so you should have receive the prompt window before updating, asking if you want to update.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register