Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «screen lock deactivates » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4762

kiriakos karangiozidis

Posted: 10/14/2017 22:12:56

Hi the only reason i did buy this program is to play games in full screen in one monitor and do the rest in the second(i have one monitor miroring the monitor i have games on)!

My problem is when i play games and i press the middle button on my mouse, the monitor lock deactivates and when i go to the end of the screen it goes to the other monitor!

i want one of this 2 things

easy solution: always have the mouse locked and only switch monitors with keys press like ctrl+shift+c to go to ´next and ctrl+shift+x to go to the one before.

thesecond one and i dont know if its possible probably if i have profiles is to:
my main monitor i do everything exept when i play games the second monitor takes its place and the first one play only the game!

can please someone help me!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/16/2017 15:36:04

Hello, kiriakos

What OS are you running (version, 32- or 64-bit)?

What our product are you running (name, version)?

i have one monitor miroring the monitor i have games on
Are you talking about Actual Tools program "Mirror" feature? At what exactly moments you use it?

My problem is when i play games and i press the middle button on my mouse, the monitor lock deactivates and when i go to the end of the screen it goes to the other monitor!
Do you use the Ignore Deactivation feature and the Lock Mouse (not "Lock Mouse in monitor") feature in games?

Do games themselves keep the mouse pointer in the game window? Does the lock turn off if you use middle click when no Actual Tools features are applied to the game?

What games have you noticed this problem with (names, versions)?

my main monitor i do everything exept when i play games the second monitor takes its place and the first one play only the game!
Could you clarify this? Do you need all the windows except the game to be moved to the second monitor?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register