Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Multiple Monitors will not update , Monitors Layout rarely works » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2974

Steve Phillips

Posted: 06/24/2017 18:49:03

I have multiple problems with adding monitors using the monitors layout and settings. This is very frustrating.  I have one laptop that it seems to work after repeating the process multiple times.  The other laptop I have been trying to set up for days and it never works.
This is the most frustrating and disappointing part of this program.  

I have two Dell monitors the laptop.  I see all three in the layout but it will not recognized or use the third monitor.  This works with another laptop.

How do you get this to work?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/27/2017 00:42:36

Hello, Steve

Our software is not designed to help system to recognize monitors and it can’t influence that. It provides the enhanced abilities for users of multi-monitor systems, but system should properly recognize monitors first. If the monitors are not recognized by your system, probably you have the problem with video drivers/display adapter drivers.

I see all three in the layout but it will not recognized or use the third monitor.
Could you clarify what you mean by "not recognized" if all monitors are in the layout? Screenshot of the configuration module depicting the problem would be helpful.

Are you able to succesfully attach the monitors to the laptops when Actual Multiple Monitors is not launched, using the standard Windows Screen Resolution settings window. If you have the same problem, then this problem is not associated with our software.

What interfaces do you use to connect the monitors to the laptops (DVI, HDMI etc)? Do you use USB video adapters or docking station?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register