Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Some things have stopped working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7218

Dale Pike

Posted: 04/14/2017 03:42:10

I have no Start button, when i have multiple of the same window open i cant hover over and go select which one.
I've tried Reinstalling and it still wont work, I've also tried restart AWM and restarting my PC nothings working.

User added an image

User added an image

Dale Pike

Posted: 04/14/2017 03:43:18

Second SS

Note:I have no Start button on my second monitor, still have it on my primary monitor

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/15/2017 18:16:25

Hello, Dale

I've corrected your first message a bit: you should specify direct image URL when use the IMG element. Now images are displayed properly.

What version of Actual Window Manager are you running? Does the problem persist in the latest version of Actual Window Manager?

Could you name the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

I have no Start button
Is the "Show the Start Button" item enabled in the Actual Window Manager taskbar context menu?

when i have multiple of the same window open i cant hover over and go select which one.
Do you mean, nothing happens when you click the items of the list? What exactly happens?

Have you disabled the "Enable preview thumbnails" option by yourself or is it enabled but doesn't work (Configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Enable preview thumbnails)?

Does this problem happen only for Steam or does it happen for other applications as well? Could you try to reproduce the issue for the standard Notepad application?

Best regards.

Dale Pike

Posted: 04/15/2017 22:18:34

For the start button its enabled and i have disabled the preview thumbnails and it doesnt work with any programs, nothing happens when i click on the list. This happened after the an update in windows 10

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/21/2017 02:55:18

Dale,

To solve this problem we need more information. Could you please answer all questions from my previous message?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register