Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Not able to minimize an alarm window » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6879

Vikas Sethi

Posted: 10/09/2007 23:28:11

I use a reminder software named UK's Kalender, which is the best I have used except a feature that is very irritating - and that is the alarm/reminder window steals the focus away from the current window I am working on. I tried using AWM in all possible manner to not let that reminder window flash or steal the focus away, but it hasn't helped. Any advise?

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/10/2007 23:42:54

The alarm window is a modal window in its nature, therefore the focus can't be concentrated on the main UK's Kalender's window. If the alarm window steals the focus away from other application's window, than there is an option inside UK's Kalender (Additional\Options\Reminders\Behaviour).  

Vikas Sethi

Posted: 10/11/2007 05:59:41

I already have that option disabled, but it still does have the same behaviour. In fact just to hightlight my point, I have been using both Kalender and AWM for more than 2 years now and I raised this point after so many years because that's the only limitation I was finding working with both these software.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I have decided to buy CuteReminder - as it does not disrupts my work while giving reminders.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register