Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Install Help - Older Version 8.0 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1579

Juliet DeTiberiis

Posted: 08/19/2016 01:15:35

I seem to be having quite an issue installing the version of the software I paid for.  According to your records & an email I received I purchased version 8.1 on June 25, 2014.  I have tried to download versions 8.0.3 & 8.1 from your website and when I install then enter my Registration Code I receive the following message...

The code you have entered is valid for versions released before 6/25/15.

As 8.8.3 has been released on 5/13/2016, you can either purchase a new code to prolong the Free Updates Subscription or roll back to any version released before 6/25/2015.

To learn more about Actual Tools Upgrade Policy, click Help.

Your help would be appreciated,
Juliet

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/22/2016 11:38:53

Hello, Juliet.

The caption of the evalution period window from your screenshot says "Actual Multiple Monitors 8.8.3 Evaluation Version" which means that the version 8.8.3 is installed on your PC and you're trying to register this version - this is why it doesn't accept your code. Probably, this version was installed because you've clicked "Yes" in the update prompt window or the program is set to update automatically without asking you.
I advise you to disable the "Check for updates" option (Configuration module > Options > Check for Updates > Automatically) and install the right version of the program. The latest version available for you to register with your code is 8.4.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register