Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Maximise Horizontally/Vertically doesn't always work , on monitors left of the Primary monitor for SOME apps » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2680

Christine Tan

Posted: 06/10/2016 23:58:41

I'm on Windows 8.1
Current Actual MM version: 8.8.3

This issue happens specifically with Windows Explorer and Outlook 2016 and probably some other programs but SOME do work! (Like Chrome)

Several programs seem to have the odd issue with monitors when they are to the left of the primary monitor which I think is the case here.

I have shortcuts for Maximize horizontally, Maximize vertically and Maximize to Desktop Divider's tile

I have 4 monitors, M1, M2, M3 (primary) and M4

If I have Windows Explorer on M3 or M4, all the Maximise shortcuts work
If I have Windows Explorer on M1 or M2, only Maximise to Desktop Divider works.  The other two do not

My shortcuts are:
Max Horizontal - Shift + Double left click
Max Vertical - Ctrl + Double left click
Max Divider - Alt + Double left click

Note: These used to work on all monitors in 8.0.3 ;)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/14/2016 15:31:23

Hello, Christine

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/13/2020 02:38:25

Hello, Christine

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest version of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.14.4 and our other products as well.

By the way, the problem has nothing to do with particular monitors. It should be associated with Resize action at startup for the problem windows.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and confirm the fix.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register