Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Mouse keeps flying off screen.. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3224

yuppi cide

Posted: 11/29/2015 13:20:19

Actual Windows Manager 8.6.2
Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit
Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I run it in Full Screen Windowed mode on the left monitor. On the right monitor I pull up other stuff.

In order to access the right monitor I hit the Windows key and then I am able to move my mouse over.

In the past it's been pretty good where my mouse would never exit the game by accident onto the second monitor. With 8.6.2 it happens quite frequently. In my last game alone it happened 4 times. With the older version of your software it happened maybe 4 times total over the whole time I've owned it.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/30/2015 13:35:07

Hello, yuppi

What actions are you aplying to the CS:GO window? Are you applying the Lock mouse action or just the Ignore deactivation? Is the Compatibility mode option enabled for these actions?

How are you applying the Ignore deactivation: via the hotkey or via the Specific Settings for CS:GO as the action at startup?

Best regards.

yuppi cide

Posted: 12/01/2015 13:15:42

Oh I didn't do anything lol. I had CSGO installed. I bought Actual Windows Manager months ago. It just worked fine (99% of the time). All I do is hit Windows key when I want to switch monitors.

There's way too many options, all of which I don't need. So I never bothered to look at anything or touch anything. The only thing I turned off is the recycle bin on the taskbars, and turned off the extra buttons that were added in the top right of each window. All they do is get in the way. Besides I don't need any of their features.

As for the Lock Mouse or Ignore Deactivation, I've no clue where they are.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/02/2015 17:47:28

Yuppi, are you sure that this problem is associated with Actual Window Manager? Could you run the game with AWM disabled and see whether the problem appears.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register