Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM 8.3 reverts to being a trial » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2106

Martijn Saly

Posted: 05/08/2015 20:06:25

I just installed AMM 8.3 and now it says my license is only for products from before 15 february.

I didn't know I bought the program only to be updated for a year? I though I just *bought* the program, without a subscription of any kind. This is weird, and not a very nice thing to be confronted with at all.

What if there's a huge bug in AMM 8.2.2? Since I paid for the program, AT is going to be legally obligated to fix an issue that I have with it.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/13/2015 13:11:52

Hello Martijn,

The licensing is a onetime purchase. And you are getting an automatic subscription for free updates for a year from the day of purchase. When this subscription expires, the user can continue to use the last actual version of the program as long as he/she likes but to get further updates, the user needs to purchase another registration code to prolong the subscription for updates for one more year. The registered users of earlier versions are entitled to a significant upgrade discount.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register