Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Icon glitch with Skype Unyte , Problem with other applications which add titlebuttons » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6232

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 03/13/2007 13:47:09

Just started using the Unyte application sharing add-on for Skype. It adds an orange sharing titlebutton to any application windows which are being shared, but it adds it just to the left of the normal 3 icons, so it appears behind any AWM titlebuttons. I don't want to have to leave a space just in case I one-day decide to share an app - is there any way AWM could check to see if Unyte (or anything else for that matter) has added extra buttons and move along accordingly?

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/19/2007 06:37:39

David, we are planning to implement such feature to the future versions, I mean title buttons across some additional ones. I guess at this stage it would be reasonable to create a Specific rule and shift title buttons to the left.

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 03/20/2007 02:37:30

The problem with a specific rule is that Unyte can share any application. So I'd need a specific rule for every app... Oh, the default rule. So I'll have to leave a gap in every window, in case its the one I need to share with someone...

I realise this is not necessarily an easy thing to detect and fix, so I'm happy to wait for a future version - so long as its clear that there isn't a nice simple workaround...

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/20/2007 05:41:44

Thanks for trust David.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help