Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «stretch metro-start up on bottom screen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2549

Giorgio Bernini

Posted: 01/13/2013 15:28:42

I downloaded the 60 days trial version of Actual Title Buttons, my real need is in the add/use of buttons in titlebar because my pc is a dual monitor touch screen setup, windows 8 pro, one screen above the other in extended mode with the bottom monitor upside down of 180 degrees so no need of ext taskbar, then this was perfect for me but I noticed the Christmas offer on Actual Multiple Monitors with additional features and I bought it a couple of days ago, now I am fully satisfied with, it has interesting features. I only have a couple of questions: is it possible to extend the Metro ui at the bottom screen? I clicked the option in the menu but does not seem to work. The impact on the system - Ram - is slightly higher than Actual Title Buttons but remains pretty low between 0.6MB per chrome window - 1mb - 1.6mb per multiple chrome windows. If I decide to upgrade to the full package A.Windows Manager will the impact on the Ram/cpu be higher? If yes, how much higher? For me, this is crucial because I want to stay as light as possible. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Giorgio Bernini

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/15/2013 04:45:47

Hello Giorgio.

I clicked the option in the menu but does not seem to work.
What exactly option are you talking about?

Actual Window Manager can consume from 5 to 50 mb of memory maximum. But the maximum value can be reached with very heavy use of all the features. So you better download Windows Manager and try it on the trial period.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register