Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM "move to monitor" and " "max to desktop" tile buttons , Do not appear on "run as admin" programs » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3861

Rick Mazza

Posted: 03/06/2012 01:42:35

Hello,

I am having an issue with the "Move to monitor" and "Maximize to desktop" buttons. They appear on all of the windows and/or programs I am running, except the programs I "run as administrator".

I play online games and frequently use programs as they run in the background so I need to keep it "run as admin", so they will function properly.

I have tried everything to get these buttons to appear on the "run as admin" programs but I have been unsuccessful so far. It worked when I first installed the program but as soon as I rebooted (about 2 days later) the buttons disappeared from these programs. I would like to get them back as they are one of the best features and were very handy for online gaming.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 03/10/2012 04:47:09

Hello Rick,

In order to achieve this you must install AMM with the option Support administrative tools switched on. You can only select this option when installing AMM. Actual Tools is planning the option to enable or disable Administrative tools support after it is installed, but currently that is impossible. What you can do is reinstall AMM on top of your current installation and during that installation select the Support administrative tools option. Your current settings will not be lost.

Please note however that I am using AWM and I do not know whether it works exactly the same as in AMM.

Hope this helps.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register