Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «actual multiple monitors and actual virtual desktops problems , having trouble using virtual desktops with multiple monitors. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4016

Keegan Leach

Posted: 11/11/2011 15:07:58

My name is Keegan and I have purchase Multiple Monitors and Virtual Desktops! I have always used Multiple Monitors, but now I am starting to use Virtual Desktops now because I have a new computer and it is a desktop and I am able to handle more then my previous PC. So last night (11/10/11) while I was trying to configure both software to work with each other I found that Virtual Desktops will not let me change my backgrounds because of Multiple Monitors. I try to set it and maybe the Virtual Desktops will let me change the background but it is center and not stretch and I want it stretch. and like each desktop be a different background and this is all under independent not classic and I would like to run under independent not classic! if you can help me please Email me back. and I am sure you can help me! Thanks, Keegan!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/13/2011 20:50:07

Hello Keegan,

Thanks for the post.

What OS are you running (version, x32 or x64)?

What versions of Actual Multiple Monitors and Actual Virtual Desktops do you use?

Could you send me your configuration files:
1. Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Virtual Desktops -> File -> Send Configuration -> Send to the Tech Support);
2. Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Send your configuration files to the Actual Tools technical support)?

Best regards.

Keegan Leach

Posted: 11/13/2011 21:16:29

I sent them! I may have sent you one of them twice.

Windows 7 x64 3.0 i had them upgraded to the latest till this last Saturday when you guys gave the latest update out and i did update but it didn't do anything so i downgraded because my laptop had a lower versio n and could do what I wanted but my desktop did! and my laptop is Windows 7 ultimate x64 and I think it is one under the current version from Saturday! thanks for your help!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register