Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Actual Transparent Window 4.0 ignores Excl. Windows settings? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7767

Joshua Pabon

Posted: 07/19/2006 22:14:32

I just installed version 4.0 from 3.8. And though the toggle Ghost mode feature (after some initial troubleshooting) seems to be working as promised, I noticed that, unlike v3.8, if you have 'All Windows' settings checked (or what was called 'Default Window Rule' in v3.8) it ignores your 'Excluded Window' settings. I had to uncheck 'All Windows' and apply my settings individually, which was kind of annoying. Version 3.8 used to work with the 'Default Window Rule' while still excluding the applications that I listed - but this is not the case with v4.0.
I hope to see this corrected in the future.
Otherwise, nice work:)

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/20/2006 22:31:37

No, the All Windows rule works as before and it shouldn't ignore the Excluded Windows. But there's some subtle moment: if you have both the Excluded and the Specific Window rule for the same window - the Specific rule settings are considered. To exclude a window in such case you should either disable or delete the corresponding Specific rule. Just in case: the All/Excluded/Specific precedence is described in detail in the Help article "How Actual Tools Program Selects a Proper Rule to Apply".

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register