New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Flight Simulator 9 Pop-Up Window Does Not Retain Settings , FS9 iFly 737 Add-On Pop-Up Window Loses Settings after being Re-opened » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 31385

James Gillies

Posted: 02/01/2011 04:08:27

Hello Vasiliy,

Yes in fact this was one of the first things I tried when I discovered the HotKeys workaround last week. It would seem that there is something different between actually stopping and restarting AWM and the re-apply settings. The "Start" AWM does something different I am sure of it....

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

James Gillies

James Gillies

Posted: 02/19/2011 09:18:01

Hi Vasiliy,

Have you had any joy with this in the past couple of weeks to research runing continuous checks against a Window?

I am on day 42 of my trial, it would be good to know if you think you could make any progress on this issue?

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

James

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/21/2011 01:53:42

Hello James,

I installed Flight Simulator 9 and iFly for Jets 737NG.

I created specific settings for the "Captain's CDU" window with the "Restrict placement" option and it's work correctly (opens in my 2nd monitor in the correct place).

Please, send me your configuration files again.
And specify the exact coordinates of required position of your "Captain's CDU" window.

Best regards.

James Gillies

Posted: 02/21/2011 11:21:33

Hello Vasiliy,

You actaully installed FS9 and bought the iFly 737 add-on? Wow, I am impressed.

I will send you my configuration files as soon as I can.

You say that it works on your system - that is great - but perhaps you can confirm that you press Shift + 9 to open the Captain's CDU and then you press it again to close it but then press it a third time to re-open it and you should see that instead of being sent to your Monitor 2 it will be sent (by default) to the bottom right of the Monitor that is showing the Virtual Cockpit (most likely monitor 1 for you)

The reason why it will be the bottom right is due to the "Position ID" that is used in the FS9 configuration file - "Position 8" is the bottom right. So on my system what seems to be happening is that the second time the Captains CDU panel is opened it is being sent to it's default position (based on the FS9 config) to it's normal position and doesn't get captured by AWM like it does the first time around.

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

James

James Gillies

Posted: 02/21/2011 11:47:21

Hello Vasiliy,

I have sent you through two new sets of configuration files - one using "Size" and the other using "Restrict Placement" - both configurations give the same result.

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

James

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help