Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Memory useage , How much memory will I be using » on forum: General   Views: 6762

Robert Snow

Posted: 09/18/2016 04:06:09

How much memory is the actual program using, since there are all the different programs. My concern is what is asked to be unloaded in order to use virtual windows? Also, how how does virtual windows, not active, affect the memory.
Example:
when I opened the program, desktop. I understand it will use memory. What I, would like to know is how my virtual windows, that are not active, affect the memory.

My 2nd concern is how many Actual Tools, Products are loaded for my everyday work. , I'm assuming that I'm only using the programs to set up my different requirements with my virtual windows. , It seems to me that the Actual Windows Manager is the only program I have to concern myself with for my set up.  But then why do I have to download all the programs separately for an example of the Actual Title Buttons or Actual Window Menu etc.

My last concern is how to determine what virtual windows I have already set up. Whether I have them active or not. , I have not found an example of a menu so I can make a selection of what I want to use.

Bob

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/19/2016 07:00:07

Hello, Robert

how does virtual windows, not active, affect the memory
What do you mean by virtual windows? Virtual desktops?

My 2nd concern is how many Actual Tools, Products are loaded for my everyday work
As you noticed, we provide several products with different sets of functions for specific purposes and there is the product called Actual Window Manager which includes all other Actual Tools programs in one seamless integrated program. Which means you don't need to install other our products if you have Actual Window Manager. Furthermore, it's not recommended to run several our products at the same time due to possible unwanted effects.

Best regards.

Robert Snow

Posted: 10/08/2016 08:06:52

>>Virtual Dektops<<
>>Actual Window Manager which includes all other Actual Tools<<
Most likely that was my problem. I'll be giving it another try tonight.
Bob

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register