Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «One person playing and another browsing? Is it possible? » on forum: General   Views: 2615

Gohan

Posted: 12/13/2015 19:08:59

Hello,
before purchasing this software, I want to ask if it is possible for two users to control two windows independently.

To be specific, I want to play a game on one monitor, while my girlfriend browses on another.

I will be using controller and she will be using mouse and keyboard.

Does Actual Multiple Monitors allowe me to do this?

Thank you

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/14/2015 14:49:10

Hello, Gohan

It depends on how the game interacts with the controller, so we can't say for sure.

Our programs have the trial period. It will be better if you try it yourself. Here's the link to the latest version.
You need to try the Ignore Deactivation feature

cliff neville
Advanced user

Posted: 01/06/2016 02:15:07

I actually need a very similar thing.  I want to have two keyboards and two mice controlling two monitors like they are different computers.  

The reason is that I frequently have to go down two lists and compare items.  Usually one is Excel and one is a webpage, but sometimes both are Excel, other apps are possible too.  If I do it on two computers I can arrow down both at the same time or whatever, and comparing the lists is easy, but copy/pasting is not easy.  If I do it on one computer, I have to go back and forth to each list which is a lot of wasted time and effort, but copy/pasting is easy.  

The ideal solution is to have two keyboards/mice on one computer controlling two monitors like they are different computers.  Then when I have to copy data back and forth it's still easy.  

Not sure if AMM can do this ...

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/12/2016 21:26:32

Hello, cliff

Unfortunately, our program doesn't provide such ability.

Best regards.

cliff neville
Advanced user

Posted: 01/13/2016 02:13:06

Thanks for reply Bogdan

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help