Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Is there a way to remove or hide the "title bar button"? , Is there a way to remove or hide the "title bar button"? » on forum: General   Views: 5383

Dave Peterson

Posted: 11/06/2013 01:00:21

When using "Actual Window Minimizer" 8.0.3 ...

This "Minimize to Tray (Win+)" title bar button sometimes interferes with some of my applications a little.  For example ... with Firefox 25's tabs.  When I have a bunch of tabs going across the screen (and I have Firefox's "Menu Bar" disabled) the title bar button interferes and I sometimes click it when I didn't really want to.   :|

Is there a way to remove (or hide) the "Minimize to Tray (Win+)" thing up in the right top corner beside minimize/maximize/close in Windows?  

Can I remove it when using ALL software applications?  

Is there a way to selectively use the "title bar button" on SOME applications if I want to?

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/08/2013 19:52:13

Hello Dave,

"Can I remove it when using ALL software applications?"
To do so, please go to the Default Rules-Title buttons and just uncheck the "Minimize to Tray" option.

"Is there a way to selectively use the "title bar button" on SOME applications if I want to? "
To do so, you just need to create Specific Rule for the programs needed where the "Minimize to Tray" option will be checked.

Have a nice day.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Richard Macbeth

Posted: 11/17/2013 09:31:45

Is there a way to move it to the bottom of the browser I have the same problem with Chrome

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/24/2013 21:23:33

Sadly no.We don't have that feature yet.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 11/26/2013 17:54:10

Richard, you can remove the button in the "Specific Settings - Google Chrome" rule and then use either the window menu command or the hotkey (Win-. (dot) by default) instead.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register