Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Force Program To Second Monitor » on forum: General   Views: 6617

Clay Tsuhako

Posted: 10/25/2013 22:19:07

Hello:
I am testing out Actual Multiple Monitors. I have an application that monitors several D-Link cameras and the program runs in Full Screen mode only so I cannot drag it to my secondary display. I would like to have this program always open in the secondary display; in fact, that would be the only program running in the secondary display. I have tried dragging the shortcut to the secondary display, but it still opens in the primary display. Thank you for any help.

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/27/2013 23:29:48

Hello Clay,

Did you going to Special Rules and making a special rule for this program , where in Startup trigger , Move to monitor is checked and set to 2nd monitor?

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Christian Andersson

Posted: 03/08/2014 21:44:08

I am trying to do this, but the problem is that I only get the option to move to "monitor 0" or "monitor 0", but in monitor layout and setting my monitors a shown as 1 and 2.

Also, when i rightclick a chromewindow I have the option to "move to monitor 0" which moves the window to my second monitor, but if a rightclick a explorer-window i get the option to "move to monitor 2" which moves the window to my second monitor.

I tried to make a specific rule for some windows to launch on my second monitor, but it never works no matter which of "monitor 0" and "monitor 0" i choose. When I look at the config-dialogue for mirroring I see that "monitor 0" and "monitor 0" is the only options also there.

Is this a bug?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/13/2014 13:05:21

Could you specify your OS (version, 32 or 64-bit), version of Actual Multiple Monitors and application (name, version, download link would be great) that monitors several D-Link cameras?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register