Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «F11 fullscreen behaviour » on forum: General   Views: 4953

Mr Pibb

Posted: 08/10/2013 18:01:34

I used to have a Matrox triplescreen setup and with that I would press F11 for fullscreen mode with internet explorer maximised in a single screen and it would only go to fullscreen on that monitor only. If I pressed Shift+F11 it would maximise and go fullscreen across all three. When I pressed F11 again, it would go back to normal maximised single screen.

I've just upgraded from the Matrox TH2Go to Nvidia surround, and F11 fullscreen goes max fullscreen only - no option for single screen fullscreen.

I loved that old Matrox TH2Go behaviour and want it back. Does this software support that?

Many thanks.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/09/2013 13:11:47

Hello Mr Pibb

Unfortunately, our program can't help you to return that old behavior in this situation, because in the Nvidia Surround mode all the monitors act like they're single big monitor, and it's unable for our program to distinguish the specific monitors in this layout.

Best regards.

Jorge Alarcon

Posted: 09/15/2013 03:09:54

Are you still experiencing these same problems?

Mr Pibb

Posted: 09/15/2013 03:34:54

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it.

Yes Jorge, I still have this problem. I'd love to know how to solve it.

Regards

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/16/2013 15:30:10

Hello Mr Pibb

Why don't you disable the Nvidia surround mode? Do you need it for your work?

We do not plan to implement special tools to make the Nvidia Surround feature resemble the normal multi-monitor desktop, either by advancing the Desktop Divider or by introducing any new facilities - because it's much more simpler to turn off the Nvidia Surround to get a true multi-monitor desktop.

You can use the Desktop Divider feature to split the whole desktop space into three parts in accordance with your monitors and put the windows into these tiles. But it is not a fullscreen mode.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register