Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Custom Hotkey , possible to "reapply settings" to many windows at once? » on forum: General   Views: 3651

William

Posted: 07/03/2013 04:38:20

Hi, I did some searching and couldn't come up with the answer, so here is what I'd like to do:

Create a single custom hotkey that will "reapply settings" (which by default is hotkey Win+F5) to a sel ect group of applications fr om the "window settings" menu.  In other words, when I disconnect and reconnect my second monitor a lot during the day, it rearranges all my apps back to my small laptop monitor, and only sometimes does the setting for "keep layout automatically" work.  I don't think it's the fault of the app, I think sometimes the system recognizes monitor disconnect, other times not.  So anyway, I'd like to get ALL my fav apps repositioned back on my second monitor how they're set to start, all with a single hotkey.  This would be instead of individually selecting my apps and pressing Win+F5 on each one.

Thanks very much.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/22/2013 16:26:55

Hello William

Unfortunately, for now there is no way to get this.

Have you tried to Stop/Start the program (tray icon context menu > Stop/Start). It gives the desirable effect.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register