Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[KNOWN] Potential Bugs in Actual Window Manager 8.9 beta 2 » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 4534

Klaus F

Posted: 07/15/2016 21:00:47

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone reported this yet. I switched a while ago and now use Actual Window Manager on Windows 10. After doing that I noticed that the usual task switcher does not show windows located on my 2nd screen any longer as long as I don't replace the system taskbar. Once the system taskbar is replace, switching works as expected again and shows all windows.

I was hoping that the most recent beta 8.9.2 would potentially fix this, but it still seems to be the same for me.

The video shows the difference (I could not upload a 1.5 MB file here, so I put it on screencast.com instead). I start off when the system taskbar has been replaced, then disable the switch while leaving all windows untouched to show the difference. It's been recorded with the 8.9.2 beta.

Best,
Klaus

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/20/2016 16:19:20

Hello, Klaus

This is a known problem. We're working on it and we'll notify you by posting a message in this topic when the issue is fixed.

For now as workaround you can enable the "Replace the system taskbar" option or enable Mixed or Mirror mode for Actual Window Manager taskbars. These options can be found in the Taskbar section of Configuration module (Configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar).

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/28/2017 22:40:02

Hello, Klaus

the usual task switcher does not show windows located on my 2nd screen any longer as long as I don't replace the system taskbar.

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.11.1 and our other products as well. Please update your program to the latest version or download the latest version, install it and confirm the fix.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register