Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 8.7 Beta 1 - Desktop Divider Layout / Buttons , Consideration to relocate buttons » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3516

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 12/31/2015 17:56:50

Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit
AWM 8.7, Beta 1
---

AWM > Layout and Snap > Desktop Divider > Tile Layouts:

Should you create a layout which has a very small region, such as the size of the button list at the top of the tile section, you will loose the ability to see tile size in pixels, percent and the tile number as the button list will cover this data. Yes, I have a need for this micro-sized tile. :)

Sincerely,
Lars

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/20/2016 20:21:32

Hello, Lars

We'll try to improve this.

Best regards.

Greg Webb
Advanced user

Posted: 01/21/2016 03:44:05

Hi Bogdan,

I rarely visit the webpages of the forum but I do read email messages. I was wondering if Actual Tools would start quoting the original message so that the responses are made in context.

For example, today's response:
Hello, Lars

Best regards.

Makes sense if the reader remembers Lars' original message but as official responses can lag by a number of weeks (no criticism intended here), the response is difficult to interpret without reverting to the website.

As far as mainly email readers are concerned, a response including part of the original message would be a great improvement.

For example,
Hello, Lars

AWM > Layout and Snap > Desktop Divider > Tile Layouts:

Should you create a layout which has a very small region, such as the size of the button list at the top of the tile section, you will loose the ability to see tile size in pixels, percent and the tile number as the button list will cover this data. Yes, I have a need for this micro-sized tile. smile:)

Best regards.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/25/2016 18:46:48

Hello, Greg

I was wondering if Actual Tools would start quoting the original message so that the responses are made in context.

We'll take that into account.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register