Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] AWM 8.2 Beta 3: Resizing doesn't work like before , Resizing at startup prevents some programs from opening » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 5911

Jan-Christoph Ihrens

Posted: 07/02/2014 22:00:04

Hi,

yesterday I had to install beta 3 over beta 2 because the latter one had expired. After restarting the computer, Directory Opus Pro 11 and FinePrint 8 didn't show up anymore when being started.

As I found out, it's the "Resize Window Automatically > At startup to" feature that prevents them fr om showing up. As soon as I deactivate this feature in the specific settings for the particular program, the program window(s) I tried to open show up immediately (can be more than one - I tried several times to open Directory Opus, then deactivated the setting, and for each attempt to open the program, a window opened).

Also, when setting the size for these programs, after clicking "Apply" or "OK", the settings had an effect on the program. When I now change the size of one of these programs in AWM and click on "Apply", nothing happens.

Strangely enough, this doesn't seem to affect all programs. There's at least one application wh ere resizing works as before (Duden-Bibliothek), while others are just not resized (e.g. Password Depot 7). :|

I hope you can make anything out of this...

Cheers,
Jan

--
You have moved the mouse. Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 07/03/2014 17:21:46

Thank you for your report, Jan!

We are currently working on a solution to this problem. Hopefully the fix will be available soon.

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/05/2014 13:40:33

The reported issue has been fixed in the just released beta 4 of Actual Window Manager, please check it out.

Jan-Christoph Ihrens

Posted: 07/06/2014 21:12:26

Yes, it works as expected again. Thank you very much for fixing this so quickly!  :)

Cheers,
Jan

--
You have moved the mouse. Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register