Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Cannot remove iTunes pinned icons » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3322

Steven Slupe

Posted: 05/25/2012 18:16:34

First let me just say that AMM is a wonderful program, and I've very much enjoyed using it.  However, I've run into a rather curious issue--I currently have iTunes pinned to my start bars, and cannot remove it with a right click.  When clicking on it to open itunes, it opens in a new window on the start bar, instead of using the iTunes icons that are already there.  This problem only occurs with iTunes, not with any other program.  When I right click on any of them, the icon simply doesn't respond; the others give me the standard option to unpin or to open recent documents with that program.  If I right click the newly opened one on the end, I get the option to pin it to the taskbar, but if I do so, it stays there forever; I can't unpin it.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/27/2012 23:02:13

Hello Steven.

Thanks for your post.

The problem with iTunes has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

For now try to install any of previous versions of AMM (for example 4.0) - it will let you unpin the iTunes icons, if you wish. And then you can install the latest version again.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register