Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «preview windows not 100% correct? » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 6846

tapufd

Posted: 05/22/2011 08:10:11

AMM version = 3.2 beta 3

See attached screenshot...

Also, history log mentions: In Windows 7, preview thumbnails in secondary taskbars display custom control buttons (like Play/Pause/Forward/Back for Windows Media Player) and application's notification icons. I don't see that happen on my pc.

Also: Calendar is now shown on the monitor where the taskbar clock was clicked. --> True, but not for some other windows, like the Network icon in the system tray.

Also: there is an option: Minimize all command affects only the monitor with mouse --> can there be an optional setting to let this work also when using the Show Desktop button from the taskbars?

Br, T

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/23/2011 02:44:00

Hello Tapufd,

Thanks for the post.

Also, history log mentions: In Windows 7, preview thumbnails in secondary taskbars display custom control buttons (like Play/Pause/Forward/Back for Windows Media Player) and application's notification icons. I don't see that happen on my pc.
What applications do you have this problem with?
What custom control buttons don't appear?

Also: Calendar is now shown on the monitor where the taskbar clock was clicked. --> True, but not for some other windows, like the Network icon in the system tray.
Also: there is an option: Minimize all command affects only the monitor with mouse --> can there be an optional setting to let this work also when using the Show Desktop button from the taskbars?
We'll consider these requests.

Best regards.

tapufd

Posted: 05/23/2011 12:35:47

First of all, with the screenshot I wanted to show that the preview window is not 100% correctly drawn.

What applications do you have this problem with?
What custom control buttons don't appear?
--> like Play/Pause/Forward/Back for Windows Media Player

Actually, it's Actual Window Manager 6.5 beta 3 that I'm testing out.
But it has the same feature set regarding Actual Multiple Monitors.

/T

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/23/2011 21:37:22

Hello Tapufd,

Thanks for the message.

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/12/2012 02:55:58

Hello Tapufd

I'd like to inform you that some of the features you requested have been added:
It is available in the Actual Window Manager new version 7.1 (as well as in the new versions of other our programs that provide the relevant functionality).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register