Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «some tweaks for titlebar buttons » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 4839

tapufd

Posted: 05/22/2011 08:02:08

AMM version = 3.2 beta 3

Would it be possible to choose the amount of pixels between Windows default titlebar buttons, and the titlebar buttons fr om AMM? For the moment it seems to be an amount (1x, 2x) of a button size.

Also, I think that windows that are not resizeable by default, should not get any move or resize functions by AMM. In 90% of the cases these windows are sub-windows from bigger programs, and don't need to be moved to the other display, as they belong on the screen wh ere the bigger program is.
Maybe this can be an optional setting in AMM ?

Br, T

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/23/2011 02:40:34

Hello Tapufd,

Thanks for the post.

Would it be possible to choose the amount of pixels between Windows default titlebar buttons, and the titlebar buttons fr om AMM? For the moment it seems to be an amount (1x, 2x) of a button size.
We'll consider this request.

Also, I think that windows that are not resizeable by default, should not get any move or resize functions by AMM. In 90% of the cases these windows are sub-windows from bigger programs, and don't need to be moved to the other display, as they belong on the screen wh ere the bigger program is.
Maybe this can be an optional setting in AMM ?
You could get it by finely adjusting specific settings.

If you can't get it you could send me your configuration files of Actual Multiple Monitors with a list of what you want to achieve. And I'll try to help you with your settings.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register