Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Move mouse pointer when window is moved to another desktop with hotkey » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 1811

Vlad

Posted: 08/20/2016 19:26:27

Hi!
I checked out all the preferences but haven't found what I'm looking for. Basically, I'm wondering if when I'm using a hotkey (Win+/ by default) mouse pointer can be moved with it? I have two physical displays, and I would like to immediately continue working with the same window, once I have moved the window to another monitor.
Hopefully I managed to explain the thing :)
Thank you!

P.S. Sorry if there is a topic somewhere already, I had no idea how to search for what I want.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/22/2016 15:05:59

Hello, Vlad

What our product are you running (name, version)?

Actual Window Manager has the "Move the mouse pointer along with window" option (Configuration module > Window Settings > Global Options > Move the mouse pointer along with window), but for now it works only when you move a window to other monitor using title button, menu item or button on the taskbar preview and doesn't work for hotkeys. We'll try to make this option work for the "Move to next/previous monitor" hotkeys as well.

Best regards.

Vlad

Posted: 08/22/2016 17:58:13

I'm using Actual Window Manager 8.9. There is indeed such an option (by default with Ctrl), but since I'm only using hotkeys I don't see it work. Hopefully this functionality will be there one day :)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register