Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Monitor Window/Program Activity , Re-Apply rules when Window or Program Activity change » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2019

Michael Blackkatt

Posted: 07/18/2016 16:28:31

Hey,
forgive me if asked before, I did not find any requests.

I would like to see some kind of monitor service that would trigger/execute rules when "program activity" change. As this might not be the correct wording for it let me explain.

The Feature request
I use "Firefox", with it "Session Manager" It's an add-on that saves your sessions etc.
Every time I restore a session the "Firefox Window" also restores to Windows 10's stupid Window defaults.

That is,
reserve 7px? for left, right, bottom. That in effect places any Window on-top of my 40px in hight "AIDA64 Sensor Panel" located on top. And because AWM does not detect when a session is being restored my rules don't trigger.

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/18/2016 16:38:48

Michael, thank you for the request.

Why not just re-apply your Firefox rule manually using the "Re-apply" hotkey (Win-F5) by default?

Michael Blackkatt

Posted: 07/18/2016 16:41:14

I'm lazy? =) and want it full auto. But sure, I also came to think of it after wrote the request. It's an easy thing todo using the hotkey. And might be a hard thing to program what I ask for. I see that now.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register