Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Audio Notification or Feedback , To indicate when we activate or deactivate a hotkey » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 1911

cZ Zs

Posted: 05/04/2016 04:58:04

Hi I would like to request a feature where we are given an audio cue whenever we activate or deactivate a hotkey. It would be nice if we can pick and choose which hotkeys we'd like to receive a sound notification for.

For example, I'm mostly interesting in hearing a sound when I activate/deactivate the "Ignore Deactivation" and "Lock Mouse" hotkeys when I'm in-game. Sometimes it's hard to tell or remember if you did it already and the only way to check is to click out of the monitor to see if it alt tabs you or keeps you in-game.

If this is at all possible I would love to see this sound notification feature implemented, thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/05/2016 01:55:53

Hello, cZ Zs

Hi I would like to request a feature where we are given an audio cue whenever we activate or deactivate a hotkey. It would be nice if we can pick and choose which hotkeys we'd like to receive a sound notification for.
We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

cZ Zs

Posted: 05/10/2016 20:07:46

Thanks so much for considering my request, I really wish to see it! It's one of those small little additions that are super helpful in my opinion.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register