Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Keep with parent feature on Title Buttons , New feature for specific windows, keep with parent » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2094

Matt Reed

Posted: 09/03/2015 22:50:42

I use the program uCon all the time - it has a pop-up window that I also use to download new software.  Problem, I often move the uCon main window around, sometimes to a different monitor.  Then I pop-up the window and it stays in the old location, I have to search to find it.

Another scenario:

I also use Notepad++ quite often.  I recently had a major problem with it, one of the plug-ins need to be updated.  The plug-in poped up a window that disabled the main window - but I could not find the pop-up (didn't even know it existed for a while).  This exact same scenario happened with another program I used, Lotus Notes.

Solution:

An option to keep the child with and above the parent.  The with could be just like your window adjust feature, to the left, to the right etc.

-Matt

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/07/2015 11:20:47

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the post.

Did you try to adjust the "Move to monitor" option = "Of parent window" (Actual Tools product configuration window -> Window Settings -> Default or Specific Settings -> Startup tab -> Move to monitor)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register