Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Remember Window layouts specific to each virtual desktop , Desktop Divider and Virtual Desktops » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2220

Oblivian Skunk

Posted: 07/23/2015 23:39:19

Hey guys,

I am currently evaluating Windows Manager and so far it seems to have an excellent number of features and options tailored to each user's specific needs. Great!  :D

However, I have finally gotten to a point where there is a missing option I'd like to see in the program.

So, here goes:
The option to remember the selected Window Layouts for to each virtual desktop. So if I am in "Virtual Desktop 2" and select "Window Layout 3", each time I return to "Virtual Desktop 2, the last selected ("Window Layout 3") is still active, regardless of what Window Layout I have selected in other virtual desktops.

And even, maybe make it possible to have a set of "Global Window Layouts" and also layouts only available in certain virtual desktops with "local" shortcuts.

The 21:9 era is coming!  Soon everyone needs a proper windows manager. ;)

Thanks!

PS. I also think you should reconsider the aesthetics of the program. The looks/GUI isn't up to par with the code so to speak, and is actually an important selling point for many users.

eva7sk
Advanced user

Posted: 07/24/2015 09:31:20

I need this too !

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/24/2015 14:00:49

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your request and inform you if/when it will be implemented in our products.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register