Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «VD Specific taskbar pinning request , I'd like the ability to pin to taskbar BY virtual desktop » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3247

Eric Walker

Posted: 06/18/2015 23:17:13

So anyone who does heavy multi-tasking can get excellent use out of the combination of Virtual Desktops, Desktop Divider and Window Settings to keep your workflows separate and organized, but one thing I keep finding myself wanting is the ability to have the taskbar configuration specific to the Virtual Desktop you're currently on.

For example, I currently have 4 virtual desktops: Development, Documentation, Communications and Assets and the layout of all my apps on those desktops is governed by Divider and Window Settings to keep things neat and tidy.  The only hitch in the whole setup for me is that my taskbars on both monitors are essentially full, even with only showing 'Show...' items on one taskbar at at a time.  

Right now I have 28 pinned programs and it would be awesome if they could be pinned to the taskbar on a specific  virtual desktop to help reduce the clutter.  I searched as best I could and only saw one other request for this feature, but saw it was from a while ago and decided not to necro-post.

Thanks for the great software and your consideration of my request!

Eric

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/19/2015 10:34:48

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your request and inform you if/when the feature will be implemented in our products.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register