Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «clipboard history - save/load to/from file, multiple tabs » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2649

Eric Blade

Posted: 12/03/2014 03:49:58

Request:
Ability to save/load clipboard history to/from disk

Second request:
Ability to have multiple tabs in the Clipboard history (preferably with defineable labels :-)).  New clips would go into one tab, and you can move clips around the tabs, and save each tab to file or load data from disk to a tab.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 12/03/2014 14:59:21

Thank you for your request, Eric!

Have you tried Clipboard Templates for these purposes?

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Eric Blade

Posted: 12/04/2014 01:36:10

Well, that's not at all obvious. :-)  I guess combining the functionality of the Win-Ctrl-Shift-] window and the Clipboard Templates is more what I would be looking for.  

Basically, want to be able to copy a large quantity of individual things, have them appear automatically, as they do in the history window, and then move them around, rather than having to further paste them into Configuration, and then the pop-up menu style doesn't really work well for choosing which ones to go back to.  (and selecting one of them doesn't automatically put it back in the clipboard, so it's not easy to re-paste it several times, without also re-copying it again)

not sure if i'm making sense. :-)

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/04/2014 18:17:22

Hello Eric,

We'll consider your request and inform you if/when the feature will be implemented in our products.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register