Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[PENDING]"Move to Next Monitor" or "Move to Previous Monitor"? , Move to Next or Previous Monitor » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3207

Don Chino

Posted: 11/02/2014 14:57:35

I noticed there is an option in Title Buttons for "Move To Monitor <next>" but this does not appear as an option in creating new combo buttons.

I want to be able to create a Title Button like "Move to Next Monitor and Center" which is what I do on DisplayFusion, but now I bought Actual Window Manager and found I cannot create this same functionality...

Any chance Actual Tools can "copy-paste" the code DisplayFusion uses and give us the ability to create buttons like their program:

Move to Next Monitor and Center

Move to Previous Monitor and Center

Because this utility only seems to allow you to specify Monitor Numbers and not RELATIVE monitors based on placement. DEFINITE MINUS...

:!:

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 11/02/2014 15:21:40

Hi Don,

Indeed, AWM only has the option to include in a combo button "Move to a specific monitor". However, the Title button "Move to next/previous monitor" does so based on the monitor number, and not on its relative position, I do not know if you are aware of that. I have made a feature request to be able to set the order of next/previous. This would not solve your issue of not being able to use "Move to next/previous monitor in a combo button", but I think it would be very nice if Actual Tools implemented your suggestion (which I second) combined with mine. That would just be great.

Best regards.

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 11/02/2014 18:28:22

Indeed, AWM only has the option to include in a combo button "Move to a specific monitor". However, the Title button "Move to next/previous monitor" does so based on the monitor number, and not on its relative position, I do not know if you are aware of that. I have made a feature request to be able to set the order of next/previous. This would not solve your issue of not being able to use "Move to next/previous monitor in a combo button", but I think it would be very nice if Actual Tools implemented your suggestion (which I second) combined with mine. That would just be great.
Agreed

Sincerely,
Lars

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/26/2014 18:39:50

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider this feature request and inform you if/when it will be implemented in our products.

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 02/06/2015 17:06:58

Cross link to a similar request.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help