Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Mouse Lock with IL-2 Sturmovik , Will not lock mouse on IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 20225

J D Magness

Posted: 10/08/2016 06:33:58

Mouse lock will not work with IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad. I can hotkey Mouse Lock on/off on desktop. When game is loaded mouse lock is disabled...can move freely between monitor 1 & 2...hotkey has not effect. Tried game fullscreen & borderless window...no difference.

Windows 10 Build 1607. Setup is extend screen Monitor 1 to Monitor 2. Monitor 1 is Acer Predator x34. Monitor 2 is Samsung SyncMaster 2443

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/14/2016 01:52:41

Hello, J D

Do you apply the Ignore Deactivation feature to the game? What way do you apply it: via the hotkey or via the action on game's startup?

What exactly Mouse Lock hotkey are you trying to use: Lock Mouse or Lock Mouse in monitor? Have you tried to enable the compatibility mode for the hotkey?

Best regards.

J D Magness

Posted: 10/25/2016 22:27:43

Here's what I want to occur...
 Run IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad in Window Mode
 Have the option to lock my mouse on Monitor 1 or 2 when game is running.

Here is what occurs when I lock my mouse with Lock Mouse with hotkey.
 Game running: I can move my mouse freely between monitors when Mouse Lock hotkey is used.
 Game not running: Mouse will lock to monitor when Lock Mouse hotkey is used.

Same problem if I run the game Fullscreen.
 I've tried Ignore Deactivation at game startup. Mouse will still move freely between monitors
 when Mouse Lock hotkey is used.

Selecting Mouse Lock in game Startup Settings will lock the mouse in the game but I cannot unlock the mouse when the game is running.

Using compatibility mode or hotkey also does not allow mouse to lock on monitor when game is running.

Fullscreen is my prefered method to run this game.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/29/2016 09:36:21

J D Magness,

Do you mean that even without our program running you're able to freely move the mouse cursor between monitors when in game?

Could you start our program and enable the "Collect usage statistics" option (Configuration module > Options > General > Collect usage statistics) then launch the game, try to use the Lock mouse on monitor hotkey on both monitors like you usually do and then send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Sent to Tech Support).

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register