Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Skype Chat windows don't roll up properly , AWM 8.9 and Skype 7.28.80.101 on Win 10 64-bit » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3757

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 09/29/2016 17:01:21

I have a rule which makes inactive skype chat windows roll up (Split Window view in Skype). This has been working fine for many years, but recently on Win 10 (a few weeks - skype upgrades and AWM upgrades involved), the windows stopped rolling up properly.

What usually happens is that a new chat window will open (either me or from receiving a message) and display. I then reply or call. Then on de-focusing the window, it will roll up about two thirds of the way. If I then activate it (it unrolls) and deactivate it, it then rolls up all the way to the title bar. Sometimes the windows get stuck like this for 2 or 3 'unroll / rollup' cycles before they roll up fully.

I haven't yet seen a specific pattern, other than once a window _has_ rolled up all the way, it usually keeps doing that for the rest of its life.

I don't use rollup on other windows, so I haven't seen if this is a general rollup issue, or something with skype, but since there have been other problems with the way skype creates / manages its windows, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a skype specific thing.

Please let me know if you need any other info to reproduce...

Tx.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/29/2016 18:56:08

Hello, David

Isn't it the same problem you've reported about in this topic?

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 09/29/2016 19:00:57

Sorry - yes, it is, although that thread focused very much on the size / edge snapping. So much so, I'd forgotten that I'd mentioned it in the original post! Failing memory...

Is it the same cause? In which case I guess this can be closed...

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/30/2016 23:30:55

David,

Yes, it is the same issue, as the one you wrote about in the mentioned old topic. It has been confirmed that time, we'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register