Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Win Key doesn't work like W7 , Problem with WIN KEY Windows 10 and AMM 8.9.1 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5977

Tadeu Alves

Posted: 09/23/2016 20:58:13

Hi guys!!!

When you press the win key it just open in one monitor, i've upgraded my windows to 10 and after that the win key press doesnt work on my active monitor(the one that i have the mouse over) only in the "MAIN Monitor"

Is this a bug with windows 10? Tried Older versions and the problem persists.

Another one is when i click on the "clock" the calendar doesnt show... it do nothing when i right click the clock it shows the AMM menu..

Can someone help me out?!

Tadeu Alves

Posted: 09/28/2016 02:41:00

anyone can help me out on this?!?!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/29/2016 18:45:44

Hello, Tadeu

What is the settings of the system taskbar (autohide, is it locked, is the small taskbar buttons option enabled)?

Are you able to access the start menu from the secondary monitor by clicking the start button on the corresponding taskbar?

Could you name the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please, add a link to this topic to the email.

Best regards.

Tadeu Alves

Posted: 10/05/2016 01:01:51

What is the settings of the system taskbar (autohide, is it locked, is the small taskbar buttons option enabled)? YES

Are you able to access the start menu from the secondary monitor by clicking the start button on the corresponding taskbar? YES

BUT ONLY if i click the windows icon!

Could you name the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear): 10586.589

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please, add a link to this topic to the email. SENT

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/06/2016 19:03:11

Tadeu,

I was unable to reproduce the issue using your configuration files.

What is the settings of the system taskbar (autohide, is it locked, is the small taskbar buttons option enabled)? YES
Actually, I asked you to provide somewhat detailed information about the system taskbar settings. Screenshot of the taskbar settings window would be helpful.

Does the windows key not bring the Start menu on both of the secondary monitors?

What are the DPI settings of your monitors (per monitor)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register