Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Chrome Menu popups , Windows are appearing off screen. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1599

Josh Thie

Posted: 07/13/2016 19:43:19

Hi,

I work for a guy who using this software and its pretty tough to support when he doesn't know the settings he changed.

This seems to only happen in Google Chrome; when he opens a menu (EX: create a bookmark) the menu is half on the screen and half off. Is it possible he may have changed the window position when a new menu appears? If so where can I set it so its back on the screen?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/15/2016 16:16:21

Hello, Josh

Apparently the position settings are applied to these menus. I would think that the Default Settings are applied to the menus, but you say it only happens with Chrome and it makes me think that some Specific Settings are applied.
You can see what settings are applied by doing this: open AWM context menu (right click on the AWM tray icon) > Show log window > Check the "Enable logging" option > If there are any items in the window then Right click on the Window are and Clear log item > Bring one of these menus - the corresponding item will appear and you will be able to see what settings are applied to it. Then you can change the position options of the settings.

If you need these Settings to be enabled and set this way, then exclude these menus from processing: Right click on the corresponding item in Log window > Exclude this window.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register