Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Show different browser page per screen , Show different browser page per screen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2001

Jan Goormans

Posted: 03/09/2016 20:17:26

Hi there,
I have a setup with 8 monitors connected. The idea is to display on each monitor a different webpage from our
planning system.  Can anyone tell me how to best set this up?

many thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/11/2016 11:33:29

Hello, Jan

As i understand you're going to open these different webpages in new windows of the browser, right?

Do these windows with different webpages open have different window captions?

If yes, you can create separate window rules for these windows specifying window caption as target window criterion, which will let the program distinguish these windows and apply corresponding rules. And you'll need to use the "Move to monitor" action at window startup with the "Exactly specified" option specifying the exact monitor for particular window.

Let me know if you need more detailed explanation.

Best regards.

Jan Goormans

Posted: 03/11/2016 18:03:17

hello Bogdan,  thanks for the reply.  Yes, each browser window will launch internet explorer in kiosk mode, so a fullscreen webpage is displayed.  These 8 webpages are different.  Do you have some more detail + sceenshots?  I am using the Dutch version, so a screenshot would be nice.

thanks in advance

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/13/2016 20:44:30

Jan,

Here you can learn about how to create specific settings for a particular window.

You'll have to create 8 different specific settings for each web page you want to be opened on the displays specifying window caption as target window criterion (see the left part of the atached image).

And, as i said before, you'll need to use the "Move to monitor" action at window startup with the "Exactly specified" option specifying the exact monitor for a particular window (see the right part of the atached image).

Try this and let us know the result.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register