Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Dropdown menu in chrome , dropdown selections on other monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2293

Ted Cruz

Posted: 02/29/2016 23:13:47

Hi,

I changed my specific settings in the Window Settings section to have Chrome open on my second monitor.
However, on a dropdown menu on a form I use often the actual dropdown options appear on my primary monitor. I want then to appear in the dropdown menu on the second monitor like they should.

Actual Multiple Monitors 8.7
Windows 7
64 bit
Google Chrome

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/01/2016 11:53:41

Hello, Ted

Apparently the Move to monitor option of the Default Settings is applied to these dropdown menus. Disable this option (Configuration module > Window Settings > Default settings > Startup tab > Move to monitor) and check whether the problem has gone to make sure this is the reason of this behavior.

If you really need this option enabled in the Default settings, you should exclude these menus from processing by AWM by doing following: AWM context menu (right click on the AWM tray icon) > Show log window > Check the Enable logging option > If there are any items in the window then Right click on the Window are and Clear log item > Bring one of these menus - the corresponding item will appear > Right click on it > Exclude this window.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register