Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How to restore icon-only buttons in single row on Configuration window » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1888

Mike Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 02/29/2016 12:11:16

I recently upgraded fr om ver. 7.x to ver. 8.7, and I'm disappointed to see that the buttons below the expanded Window Settings list are now the full width of that pane instead of the way they were in the earlier versions. I much preferred being able to use the entire height of the pane for the list of window rules to now being limited to half the pane height and the full-width buttons with their names in text. This unnecessarily wastes a lot of space for both the buttons themselves and the unused space below them when they're not expanded.

Is there an option setting somewhere that I'm missing that would allow these buttons to be icons-only buttons (no text) so that all of them together (or most of them) would only take up one line at the bottom?

--
Mike

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/01/2016 11:09:52

Hello, Mike

Do you want the navigation panel in the main Configuration window to look like it is depicted on the screenshot attached to my message instead of how it looks now?

Is there an option setting somewhere that I'm missing that would allow these buttons to be icons-only buttons (no text) so that all of them together (or most of them) would only take up one line at the bottom?
Are you talking about the items of the Window Settings navigation panel section? Do you mean previously they looked like you've described?

Mike Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 03/12/2016 04:06:45

The arrangement in the screenshot you provided would be an improvement. What I'd most prefer is for all the full-width buttons that are stacked at the bottom of the list box to be replaced by icon-only buttons (no text) to the right of the Help button below the list box.

--
Mike

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/14/2016 17:29:34

Mike,

We're planning the significant changes in the navigation panel. For example, the list of Specific Settings will be replaced to the rigth side of the Configurtaion module window, so your request loses its relevance now. Maybe, after you see the new design of the configuration module, you'll come up with other request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register