Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows mouse cursor appears in game after enabling Ignore Deactivatio » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8500

Justin M

Posted: 01/13/2016 16:19:51

When playing Fallout 4, when I enable Ignore Deactivation the windows mouse cursor appears in game and won't go away. On Rainbow Six Siege, I cannot move the mouse outside the game monitor to my second one, though that may be an issue with the game and not Actual Multiple Monitors. Everything works fine when playing Killing Floor 2.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/13/2016 17:46:29

Hello, Justin

Unfotunately, the similar problem persists in some games. Have you tried to use the Compatibility mode for Ignore Deactivation feature (Configuration module > Hotkeys > Actions > Ignore Deactivation > Compatibility mode option in the lower part of the window)?

Best regards.

Justin M

Posted: 01/14/2016 10:08:22

Yes, I still have the problem with compatibility mode on. Is this problem being worked on? AMM would be perfect if this was fixed.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/21/2016 18:08:15

Justin,

I was unable to reproduce the issue with Rainbow Six Siege – for me the mouse cursor moves freely when i enable Ignore Deactivation and the switch to some other application using the Alt+Tab combination. Does it happen every time? Are you sure you're not using the Lock Mouse action via hotkey or as an action on game startup?

M C

Posted: 05/17/2017 12:49:54

Confirm that this is still an issue, mouse cursor always appears over the top of Fallout 4.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/17/2017 14:39:32

Hello gentlemen,

The issue where a standard cursor appears and overlaps the game cursor is known. We'll try to fix it and inform you about our results.

On Rainbow Six Siege, I cannot move the mouse outside the game monitor to my second one, though that may be an issue with the game and not Actual Multiple Monitors. Everything works fine when playing Killing Floor 2.
Justin, you could also try to use the "Lock mouse" hotkey (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+L by default) after "Ignore deactivation" to move the mouse cursor from the game.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register