Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Quicksettings and virtual desktops » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2114

Harald Sann

Posted: 01/07/2016 02:51:42

In quicksettiings only 3 entries are displayed in the VD-area: desktop 1, desktop 2 and all desktops. Although I have ten vds on 3 monitors.  What went wrong?

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/11/2016 09:32:10

Hello, Harald.

Sorry for the delay, we were on holidays.

What our product (name, version) and what OS (name, 32- or 64-bit) are you running?

You're talking about the "Move to virtual desktop" action and its options, right?

Does the problem persist for all windows?

Does it depend on what Settings are applied to them – Default Setings or Specific Settings?

Do you mean the problem doesn't appear, when you try to change this option of the same Settings via the full Configuration module?

Could you send us a screenshot depicting the problem, similar to one that is attached to this message, with the virtual desktops list open.

Harald Sann

Posted: 01/12/2016 02:12:36

Hello Bogdan,

Here´s the answer to your questions.

-What our product (name, version) and what OS (name, 32- or 64-bit) are you running?
AWM 8.6.2, Win 8.1 64

-You're talking about the "Move to virtual desktop" action and its options, right?
No. I´m talking about the quicksettings.

-Does the problem persist for all windows?
Yes.

-Does it depend on what Settings are applied to them – Default Setings or Specific Settings?
No, this behaviour is only in quicksettings.

-Do you mean the problem doesn't appear, when you try to change this option of the same Settings via the full Configuration module?
No.

-Could you send us a screenshot depicting the problem, similar to one that is attached to this message, with the virtual desktops list open.
I´ll send you screenshots by email because the function "Load image for this message" here in the forum is out of action.

I´ve changed the name of Desktop 1 on monitor 3 to General, but awm doesn´t recognize it. (See images in email)

Regards

Harald

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/12/2016 16:54:09

Hello, Harald.

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

This is a known problem. As i can see, you reported about it previously. Actually, the quick settings Virtual Desktops section shows the set of virtual desktops created for classic mode.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register