Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Problem with Exclusions and Desk Drive » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2724

Alpha Sigma

Posted: 11/23/2015 13:48:11

Hello,

I have a Problem with the Programm "Desk Drive" (http://mike-ward.net/deskdrive/).
If Windowss 10 x64 starts and AWM 8.6.1 is loaded the Settings-Window of Desk Drive will be opened. This ist not normal.
When I deactivated "Default-Settings" in "Window Settings" and reboot is not opend the Settings-Window of Desk Drive.
I have added to the Desk Drive to Exclusion, no matter what combination of class caption and Program I use, the Settings window of Desk Drive appears after reboot.

What can I do?

greetings
Andreas
(Sorry for my bad Englisch)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/26/2015 14:18:28

Hello, Alpha Sigma

I was unable to reproduce the issue with both programs set to load at startup with the standard settings. Could you send me the screenshot depicting the Desk Drive settings window and also send your AWM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please add link to this topic to the email. The screenshot can be posted here.

Best regards.

Alpha Sigma

Posted: 11/26/2015 18:43:28

Hello Bogdan Polishchuk,

here the Screenshot.
You must configure Deak Drive run at startup and own Settings (no Default Settings).

Best regards
Andreas

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/27/2015 16:53:25

The issue has been confimed.

This happens because of some peculiarity of the Desk Drive settings window and it is triggered by enabling the "Keep layout automatically" option (Configuration module > Options > Windows Layout > Keep layout automatically). For now the only solution is to disable this option.

We'll try to fix it.

Alpha Sigma

Posted: 11/27/2015 17:21:51

Thanks.

The Workaround works fine.

I hope they can find a solution in the future.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register