Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Desktop Divider windows not snapping under AWM , Upgrade from trial AMM to AWM not working the same way » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2357

Marty Brown

Posted: 11/18/2015 01:25:28

I was on a trial version of Actual Multiple Monitors and the Desktop Divider was enough to sell me on the program. I have two large 24" monitors and love the capability to divide them up for different windows.

When using the trial version of AMM, I could hold the control + shift keys and pull an open window to one of my divided screens and it would automatically snap in place, taking up all of that window.

I purchased the Actual Windows Manager product yesterday, uninstalled the trial version of AMM and set up a monitor for Desktop Divider as before. When I grab an open window and drag it over to the divided desktop, I get the preview window with the red bar around it, but when I let go, the dragged window just plops itself anywhere on the entire monitor.. it does not snap to the divided window and spills over to other parts of the divided screen. I'm missing something here - just not sure why it doesn't seem to work exactly like the stand-alone version of AMM.

Marty Brown

Posted: 11/18/2015 06:06:27

Solved... there was an unchecked "While Pressed" button... it's working now. (Damn! I knew I was overlooking something!)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register