Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore Deactivation not working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2853

kazz sama

Posted: 09/03/2015 10:54:30

so as topic name says it does not work no idea why i set up my own hotkey tried multiple ones actualy  none worked  so it looks like this.  I launch my game on main monitor  i  slap the  ignore deactivation hotkey  slide  out to my secondary monitor  Annnd here the problem begins as soon as i even click  on the second monitor desktop  window or whatever there is even blank space it minimizes my game and sends the cursor back to my main  monitor does not matter wich game is it tried like all of my games. And  another thing i noticed is that  if im in the game  and slide off to the second monitor the cursor kinda stays in the game and is still moving so there are 2 cursors then and if im going back to game its again only one  any ideas how to fix this im using  AMM 8.5  on windows 8.1 64x

Mark Quinn

Posted: 09/03/2015 20:29:57

I also get an issue.

My gaming window (monitor 1) stays maximized and I can still use it normally. however it does deactivate of sorts as the sound stops when I move my mouse to monitor 2.

Just thought I would add that here, would love a fix as it's an annoyance!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/04/2015 17:20:51

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks for the post.

Did you try to apply the "Ignore deactivation" feature to your games using Specific Settings (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Window Settings -> Specific Settings -> Startup tab)? Did you try to check the "Compatibility mode" option in "Ignore deactivation" hotkey settings?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register