Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore deactivation not working with DayZ » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2421

Jason Nuss

Posted: 02/22/2015 12:55:37

I just purchased a copy of AMM and running Ver 8.2.2 only to use for the Ignore Deactivation hotkey option while playing DayZ. I know I had it working over a month ago when I had a trial, However my trial was up so I decided to purchase the program. At this time I can no longer use this hotkey and I tried multiple ways from trying compatibility mode to adding specific settings for startup of DayZ through the Windowed Settings.

Running:
AMM Ver 8.2.2
Windows 8.1 Pro
DayZ

Any help or input would be gretly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/25/2015 22:04:50

Hello Jason,

Thanks for the post.

Could you do the following steps:
1. Create Specific Settings for DayZ with the Program criterion enabled only (on the Target Window tab);
2. Open AMM’s Log window via AMM's tray icon context menu;
3. Move the Log window to your secondary display and check the “Enable logging” option;
4. Start DayZ;
5. Make a screenshot/screenshots of your whole desktop (primary display with DayZ, secondary display with the Log window) and send us this screenshot;
6. Make sure that DayZ minimizes on Alt+Tab.

Did you install any Windows Updates before the moment when "Ignore deactivation" hotkeys stopped working?

Best regards.

Shaul Delgado

Posted: 02/28/2015 06:27:14

Hey, I'm having the same problem. Basically what's happening is that the window isn't being seen by AMM. If I were to show you a screenshot of the log window, it'd just be blank. The game is targetable, but the window never shows up in the log. I can show you a video if you want.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/28/2015 09:13:07

Hello Shaul,

I can show you a video if you want.
It would be great. Please send it to support@actualtools.com.

Could you also attach a screenshot / screenshots of your processes (Windows Task Manager -> Details tab) with DayZ and Actual Multiple Monitors running (launched)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register