Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Issue with curser snapping in a game when using AMM » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2436

Fraser Whyte

Posted: 12/21/2014 00:17:31

This is a one of a kind program that i can't live without after using it for 25 days. I love it.

Thing is i recently done a fresh OS install and put AMM back on and have ran into a deal breaking problem. (side note for some reason no matter when version of AMM i download and install it seems to say the ver. is 8.2.2)

I play world of warcraft and there is this issue where by the in game curser seems to snap back to the center of my screen every time i click anywhere on the screen. Now you are thinking this is WoW related but after extensive troubleshooting the problem is actually with AMM. Without it have no issues. I need AMM because i have to play in proper fullscreen mode to run gsync on my monitor.

There's threads all over the wow eu and us forums about people getting this problem and i would imagine not many of them have it due to AMM (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893829826). However other programs have caused it in their cases (anything with an overlay component or tablet software, many different things) Apparently it has something to do with polling rates on mice in other cases too.

I am hoping you guys can shine some light on this because i need this program in my life...i can't game with gsync and have my other monitor for browsing/youtube etc without it :(

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/24/2014 16:00:13

Hello Fraser,

Thanks for the post.

Could you specify your OS (version, 32 or 64-bit), version of World of Warcraft and send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support)?

Best regards.

Fraser Whyte

Posted: 01/10/2015 13:54:52

Just trying to see if you know of anything with this still. I did send you my cfg like you asked.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/12/2015 18:51:04

Hello Fraser,

We received your configuration files.
Unfortunately, the issue hasn't been tested yet.
We'll inform you about our results.

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/16/2015 14:41:11

Hello Fraser,

The problem has been confirmed.
We'll try to fix it and inform you about results.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register